Due to the amber weather warning for snow tomorrow - Thursday 1st March, please be prepared that the school may close at lunchtime. This is a decision we will make in order to keep pupils and staff safe when travelling home. We will make the decision as soon as possible and will inform you by text message. Please note this will include After School Club. Be prepared to collect your child as promptly as possible once you have received the message. Many thanks for your cooperation with this.
For your safety please do not attempt to come to school on Friday 2nd March until you have received a message from us. We will inform you either way by 7.30am.