These are the objectives that will be covered in Year R and KS1 for Privacy and Security. Lots of these objectives will be covered more than once over the year. Each year group will build on the knowledge gained in the previous year group.
- I can identify some simple examples of my personal information (e.g. name, address, birthday, age, location).
- I can describe who would be trustworthy to share this information with; I can explain why they are trusted.
- I can explain how passwords are used to protect information, accounts and devices.
- I can recognise more detailed examples of information that is personal to someone (e.g where someone lives and goes to school, family names).
- I can explain why it is important to always ask a trusted adult before sharing any personal information online, belonging to myself or others.