These are the objectives that will be covered in Year R and KS1 for Online Reputation. Lots of these objectives will be covered more than once over the year. Each year group will build on the knowledge gained in the previous year group.
- I can identify ways that I can put information on the internet.
- I can recognise that information can stay online and could be copied.
- I can describe what information I should not put online without asking a trusted adult first.
- I can explain how information put online about someone can last for a long time.
- I can describe how anyone’s online information could be seen by others.
- I know who to talk to if something has been put online without consent or if it is incorrect.