Safer Internet Day
Safer Internet Day this year is on Tuesday 9th February.
It is really important now more than ever that we are keeping our children safe online due to the increase in children using devices and the internet to complete their home learning.
Please send in any work that you do around Safer Internet Day to Tapestry or to the school admin email.
Watch the Virtual Assembly below which is aimed for children aged 3-7.
Activities that you can do at home
Feel free to choose your own activity if you would like, these are just examples.
- Have a discussion with you family at home about how to stay safe online.
- Create a poster giving other children facts about how to stay safe online.
- Word search with E-Safety words.
- Design your own computer and include facts about how to stay safe online.
- Create a video explaining how to stay safe online.